Known Testnet Issues
In our effort to deploy the testnet to market we had to set a balance between taking a while to solve every possible issue and getting something into the community's hands. As a team we decided we wanted to deploy a complete experience, while knowing this is a testnet and there are some issues to be ironed out. The following is a list of known issues and their current status to being fixed:
- The server we were using for internal testing is having a tough time supporting many concurrent users. We are asking devs to add additional support to scale userbase.
- tPMX has 6 decimal places as a fungible token. On Cardano we use an off-chain github repository for wallets and dapps to know how many decimals each token has. We are going through the process of registering now!
- When we minted tPMX we had an older supply model where the per epoch prize pool was 1.25m. The claim contract is still based off this older model and so prize pools are larger then the 400k displayed. We are communicating with devs to fix this.
- The Mint currently support 3 on-chain actions:
Each 1 of these 3 on-chain actions takes a wallet signature. So when you go to use the mint expect to sign 2-3 transactions dependent of if you want your NFT to be put on sale. We need to add more guidance so this is clearer to users.
- 1.Royalty token is minted
- 2.Royalty token is burned and NFT is minted
- 3.(optional) NFT is put on sale
If there are any issues you've experienced that aren't on this list please let us know! We are very active in our Discord and have a "#bug_report" channel ready for this very thing.