How to Use the PlayerMint Testnet
Welcome to the PlayerMint Testnet 🎉 We are so glad to have you, please enjoy experimenting with the test stage of the play, earn, trade protocol built for AAA gaming titles.
- 1.Open your Nami wallet and click on your profile picture
- 2.Click on "Settings" then "Network"
- 3.You will see a button called "Mainnet" click that followed by "Preview". This will set the network you are connected to to the same one PlayerMint is on
- 4.Now we need to get some testnet ADA! Go back to the main display of your Nami wallet and click "Receive" and then click on your wallet address (this will copy it)
- 6.Final steps! Open back up your Nami wallet and click on your profile picture
- 7.Click on "Collateral" then type in your spending password and hit "Confirm" You have completed all steps necessary to get your wallet ready 🥳
You have completed all the preliminary steps required to use the testnet! Now head on over to testnet.playermint.com and connect your Nami wallet to get started. Next you will be able to connect your Epic Games account to PlayerMint. This is done through a tool built by Epic Games called "Epic Online Services". This tools lets us authenticate your account so we can properly track and reward your gameplay performance! From here you can go off and play standard matches of Fortnite (no-build or build!) on console or PC! Aim for high elimination games where you place highly to rack up the most XP. XP is used to determine your rank on our leaderboard and thus how much PMX you will be able to claim at the end of the epoch.
- Announcements about testnet
- Talk generally about the testnet
- Report any troubles you are having with the testnet experience
- Report any bugs you run into
Feel free to share any feedback! We want to hear what you both like and dislike about the experience so we can make it better! You can also share your feedback in our Google Forum Survey. Anything helps!
DISCLAIMER: The tPMX you are earning on the testnet will not carry over to the mainnet.